Promote the well-being of children, youths and adults to strengthen families and the community as a whole.
All families in the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas will be self-sufficient, self-reliant and economically, socially, and culturally independent.
The Division of Youth Services (DYS) has numerous responsibilities such as intervention on reports of all forms of child abuse and neglect, domestic violence where children are involved, truancy, runaway / homeless youth, and juvenile delinquency, and provides rehabilitative services to youths remanded for secured care.
DCCA-DYS serves the following consumers:
- Victims of Child Abuse and/or Neglect and their Families
- Juvenile Offenders and their Families
- Youths in the Community (Prevention Programs)
- Parents in the Community (Prevention Programs)
- Low-Income Households
- Homeless Individuals and Families
CONTACT NUMBERS (DYS Complete Telephone Directory)
- Main Office: (670) 237-1000 / 1001
- Child Protective Services: (670) 237-1005 / 1006 – 1013 / 1034
- Family & Youth Enhancement Program: (670) 237-1014 / 1015-1017 / 1019 / 1021 / 1023
- Juvenile Probation Unit: (670) 237-1024 / 1025 – 1028 / 1030
P.O. Box 501000, Saipan, MP 96950
First Floor, Chalan Piao Plaza, Beach Road Chalan Piao, Saipan, CNMI