Division Head: Maribel Loste, Administrator
The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs' Child Care Development Fund Program assist low income families in accessing quality child care for children while parents work or participate in education or job training.
The Child Care Development Fund Program assists low income families in accessing quality child care for children while parents work or participate in education or job training
The program's mission is to enhance the quality, affordability, and supply of child care available for all families.
• Working at least 30 hours a week or is scheduled to start to work in 2 weeks.
• In job training at least 20 hours a week.
• Attending education on a full time basis.
• Has a monthly gross income that does not exceed Federal Poverty Income Guideline for a family of a same size. . The family must be living in the CNMI.
• Resides with the parent who is in an approved activity (working, in job training or attending school)
• Be under the age of 13
• Must be a US Citizen or Qualified alien as defined in PRWORA.
Main: (670) 664-2576
Administrator: (670) 664-2589
Administrative Manager: (670) 664-2546
Mailing Address: Caller Box 10007 Capitol Hill, Saipan, MP, 96950
Physical Address: Ascencion Court, Building #1347, Capitol Hill, Saipan