MARIBEL LOSTE, ADMINISTRATOR
To enhance the quality, affordability, and supply of child care available for all families.
The Child Care Development Fund Program assists low-income families in accessing quality child care for children while parents work or participate in education or job training.
- Working at least thirty (30) hours a week or is scheduled to start to work in two (2) weeks.
- In job training at least twenty (20) hours a week.
- Attending education on a full time basis.
- Monthly gross income for family size that does not exceed Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- The family must be living in the CNMI.
- Resides with the parent who is in an approved activity (working/ in job training/ attending school)
- Be under the age of 13
- Must be a US Citizen or Qualified alien as defined in PRWORA.
Main Line: (670) 664-2576
Facsimile: (670) 664-2547
Caller Box 10007 Capitol Hill, Saipan, MP 96950
Building #1347, Ascencion Court, Capitol Hill, Saipan, CNMI